Production Floor Staff
Posted: May 23, 2018
Production Floor Staff report directly to the Fresh/Frozen Line Shift Supervisor.
List of General Responsibilities:
- Pack a specified number of finished product into master cases
- Shovel ice into master cases
- Make boxes
- Form pallets with finished product as per customer orders
- Additional duties as required to carry out their duties as efficiently as possible.
- Identify defective packages (Training provided)
- Keep work area tidy
- Proper handling of packages (Training provided)
Skills, Knowledge and Attitude for Job:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Lifting 10-50 LB boxes
- Team player
- Time management
- Ability to multi-task
To apply, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Floor Staff in the subject line or to:
PEI Mussel King Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
318 Red Head Road
Morell, Prince Edward Island
Canada C0A 1S0
We appreciate all resumes however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.