PEI Mussel King Inc is a growing company with many opportunities. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable people to join our growing team.
The QC Technician would be responsible to test materials before, during, and after production to measure the characteristics of materials and ensure that they conform to specifications. They are responsible for maintaining quality-assurance processes, testing products, and recording and analyzing results data.
- Responsible for monitoring critical control points (CCP)
- Responsible for monitoring product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ensures the correct guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
- Ensures and educates employees on food safety and SQF standards.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery
Ideal candidates will have a positive, team-based attitude, with attention to detail.
A general understanding of mussel processing is considered an asset; however, on the job training is provided.
We offer competitive rates and a comprehensive health and dental benefits package.
PEI Mussel King Inc. appreciates all resumes; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with QC Technician in the subject line or to:
PEI Mussel King Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
318 Red Head Road
Morell, Prince Edward Island
Canada C0A 1S0
We appreciate all resumes however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.