Position: Production Manager
Organization: PEI Mussel King
Location: Morell, Prince Edward Island, Canada C0A 1S0
Reports To: General Manager
PEI Mussel King Inc., based in Morell, Prince Edward Island, requires a highly motivated, results orientated individual to fill the role of Production Manager.
- Ensure daily plant operations run efficiently and productively
- Ensure financial operating targets are achieved
- Responsible for production planning, coordination, and scheduling of production activities, shift staffing, shipping and receiving, cleanup supervision, maintenance and other production management related duties
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour, and equipment to meet production targets
- Develop production schedules and maintain inventory
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
- Minimum 4 to 5 years managerial experience in a similar type role in food processing
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrable capacity to work well in a results and deadline driven environment
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, team-based environment and have developed proven leadership skills.
- Salary commensurate with education/experience and a competitive benefit package is available.
To apply, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Manager in the subject line or to:
PEI Mussel King Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
318 Red Head Road
Morell, Prince Edward Island
Canada C0A 1S0
We appreciate all resumes however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.